I just can't put it down. I've been playing RE5 for the last four nights. I don't stop until I absolutely need to go to bed. No need to make myself a zombie out of this. I beat the campaign Monday night with the help of Lenke. Even though I miss the zombies, this game is still pretty damn entertaining. Being able to play as Chris Redfield is always a bonus. There was nothing more satisfying than beating Wesker's ass a few times at the end. Especially him receiving a double dose of RPG to the face. "Chhhhrrrriiiiiii....*gag* mmmppphhh *KABOOM baby!*". I can't wait for Operation Raccoon City
Now that the story is out of the way, time to earn those cheevos.
- Bad Blood - During the first fight with Wesker, damage him a set number of times
- Lifeguard - Save partner 10 times when DYING is displayed
- Lead Aspirin - Defeat a Majini with a headshot while it's jumping
- Go Into the Light - Defeat 2 enemies with one flash grenade
- Egg On Your Face - Defeat a Majini with a rotten egg
- A Cut Above - Defeat 5 enemies with the Knife
- Meat Shower - Defeat 3 Majini with one grenade or proximity bomb
- Ride the Lightning - Defeat a Majini using the electric current from a transformer
- Stop, Drop, & Roll - Defeat 3 Majini at once by setting oil canisters on fire
- Get Physical - Defeat 20 enemies with physical attacks
- Heart Stopper - Defeat a certain enemy by stabbing it in the heart
- Masters of Removing - Work together to save someone special
- Wish Upon A Star - Destroy all 18 of the Score stars found throughout "Lost in Nightmares."
- Must've Got Lost - Complete "Lost in Nightmares" on any difficulty setting
- Egg Hunt - Find all 4 types of eggs
- Stockpile - Obtain all available weapons
- Take It to the Max - Completely upgrade all weapons
- Crowd Control - Defeat 30 enemies with the Gatling gun
- Cattle Prod - Defeat 30 enemies with the Stun rod
- Who Do You Trust? - Build up a certain level of trust with your partner
Now if you'll excuse me, I must go find my pirate hat, rum, and a parrot, and continue my journey on the Cheevo seas.